Thursday, October 18, 2007

KIMI IS MY MAN SAYS SCHUMI


Michael Schumacher said he is going to watch one of the most thrilling climaxes to a Formula One season from his sofa in Switzerland.

The seven-times world champion, who has been attending many of the races this season as an advisor to Ferrari, revealed he would not be attending the three-way showdown in Brazil.

"The world championship finale in Brazil will be a great battle," he said ahead of Sunday's race.

"I can well think back to the tension a weekend like this one means to the driver and to be honest, I'm quite happy to be watching the race from my sofa at home this time.”

The former Ferrari ace revealed he would be willing former rival Kimi Räikkönen home to the title in what has been an “extremely exciting” season.

“Not only as a fan but more so as a driver you dream of a big fight like this and it goes without saying, that I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Kimi and our team," he said.

"I'm sure it's going to be a thrilling race - just like the whole year has been, in my opinion, an extremely exciting championship.

"I was happy to see that no matter what happened we always remained competitive and consistent, despite all the changes within the team and the technical problems we were facing sometimes. The guys have done a great job.”

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a20aaf78ab953dd079a148ff83c4aa55