Friday, January 11, 2008

Small business and investor tax tip

The main question lingering in any one's mind is that can non US citizens use an S corporation when they invest in United States.The S corporation allow people with US income to minimize income taxes. In order to qualify for the tax exemption the owners must be permanent US citizens.Non US resident citizens have a better choice of investment.forming an llc should save business owners and investors tax and they also reduce the legal liability.You can form llc by simply making use of simple forms available in state websites.

*This is a sponsored post

No comments: