Monday, July 14, 2008

Luis Fabiano close to a new contract

Luis Fabiano's future at Sevilla has been the source of much speculation since Christmas, and reports in Spain over the weekend suggested Madrid were poised to step up their supposed interest in the hitman.

"I know nothing of this (Madrid reports). I have just arrived and it is true that the contract renewal with Sevilla is very advanced," said the striker on his club's website.

"The only thing lacking is agreeing the (buy-out) clause and that's it. I am not going to talk of Madrid and things that I don't know.

"I have spoken with president (Jose Maria) Del Nido during the holidays and everything is almost all done. I am not going with (Daniel) Alves, (Seydou) Keita and (Christian) Poulsen."

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a20aaf78ab953dd079a148ff83c4aa55